CONGRATULATIONS TO DONALD TRUMP
ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Thanks to all Republican Women to helped and supported Election 2016
|The Countdown begins…check out these Conservative Voter Guides|
| Please take the time to read your voter Guides sent to you by the Registrar of Voters.
It is YOUR VOTE and YOUR DECISION!
That being said, there are a couple of very valuable voter guide sites that we recommend.
The first site is put together by VOTE CONSERVATIVE SAN DIEGO
you can access their site here:
The second site is a NON PARTISAN site and will include all candidates. You can scroll through the many options and recommendations.
This site also includes Propositions, and Local Positions/Candidates.
This site is put together by FAMILY VOTER INFO
You can access their information here:
|Interested in becoming a Poll Watcher?
Ruth Weiss has an EXCELLENT PROGRAM designed to prevent VOTER FRAUD. The time to get involved is NOW!!!!
Election Integrity Project
San Diego County Poll Worker/Poll Observer Training
for the November 8, 2016 Presidential Election
Thursday, October 27
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
PLEASE RSVP to email@example.com for exact location of the class you are interested in attending.
**NOTE: training is also available online in convenient segments. Go to www.electionintegrityproject.com if you prefer to train or review electronically
Make calls for Trump to the battleground states from home…go to Trump Talk here:
California RWF 2016 Ballot Proposition Recommendations
Prop 51 No Position $17.6 School Bond
Prop 52 Support Medical Hospital Fee Program
Prop 53 Support Voter Approval for Revenue Bonds
Prop 54 Support Legislative Transparency
Prop 55 Oppose Prop 30 Tax Extension
Prop 56 Oppose Cigarette Tax
Prop 57 Oppose Reform Criminal Proceedings
Prop 58 Oppose Bilingual Education Requirement
Prop 59 Oppose Influence Supreme Court’s Citizens United Decision
Prop 60 Support Adult Film
Prop 61 Oppose State Prescription Drug Purchases
Prop 62 Oppose Repeal Death Penalty
Prop 63 Oppose Gun Control Omnibus
Prop 64 Oppose Marijuana Legalization
Prop 65 Oppose Plastic Bag Revenue to Wildlife Fund
Prop 66 Support Death Penalty Reform/Streamline
Prop 67 Oppose Plastic Bag Referendum
Fallbrook RWF maintains the “Elections” web page prior to elections. It will be updated with candidate information when available. FRWF provides information and promotes all Republican candidates, FRWF does not endorse individual candidates.
May addition: www.SanDiegoElectionGuide.com
ADDITIONAL ELECTION-RELATED WEBSITES:
www.sdvote.com (San Diego County Election Office)
www.sos.ca.gov/elections/polling-place (to find your polling place)
Ever wonder why Republicans want voter ID.?
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote .